Register description Personal Data Act (523/1999), 10 §
1. Name of register
Customer register of Loota Music Oy
2. Holder of the register
Name: Loota Music Oy
Web page: lootapercussion.com
Address: Lehtikuja 8, 60510 Hyllykallio, Finland
Tel: +358 405875056
3. Purpose of processing personal data/ Purpose of the register use
Personal data is used for executing the orders, sending the products, invoicing, as well as analysing and taking care of the customer relationship. Address information can also be used for direct marketing purposes of Loota Music Oy.
4. Register's data content
The following data is stored in the register:
- Data that is necessary for delivering the orders, such as name, address and e-mail address.
- Data that is necessary for confirmation of order and customer relation, such as an e-mail address and a phone number
- Data being related to invoicing and collection activities
- We are using Google analytics in our web shop and web page
5. Register's sources of infromation
Personal data is collected within the customer's order.
6. Disclosure and transfer of personal data outside the European Union or European Economic Area
Without a customer's permission, personal data is not disclosed to third parties, neither outside the European Union or European Economic Area.
7. The principles of protecting the register
Professional confidentiality ordains the employees dealing with the customer information. Data is reported or delivered for a third party only due to obligation to disclose that is based on the law, for example, because of the customer's request or judicial request by authority.
8. The right to inspect data
Our customer has a right to check what data relating to him/her is stored in the register. Request of examination is sent in writing to the register holder (Loota Music Oy). Operator of request of examination must verify his identity when requested.